NEVER ENDING NOBELL
GUNNZO opened plastic model custom contest for wild-wide Gunpla fans! Custom your unique Nobell Gundam and send the photos to GUNNZO email. The plastic models are judged and decided top 3 models for special prizes🏆
Application Period: August 13th 2021 - October 31st 2021
Submission have concluded: November 21st, 2021
- Follow the HOW TO ENTER section of the page. Submit your entries at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must include and resemble at least 1 Nobell Gundam for entry (One entry per Person)
- Dioramas, Resin Kits, and/or 3rd Party Kits do not affect judging results. Only one entry allowed.
- Custom modification, kitbashing, scratch-building allowed.
- 3D printing is allowed but only for small detail parts.
- No snap builds.
- Posting your WIP on any social media platform does not increase/decrease your chances of winning.
- There will be 3 winners and a Judge’s Choice; 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and GUNNZO Award (Prizes include kits of various grades)
- NO OBVIOUS PHOTOSHOPPED PHOTOS.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Open for world-wide submissions.
- Submissions begin August 13th 2021.
- Submissions ends September 30th 2021.
- A non-refundable entry fee of $12 USD is required to enter: Purchase link for entry fee
- Send entry email to: email@example.com with email title: NEVER ENDING NOBELL ENTRY
- [VERIFICATION] Email must include a photo of the NOBELL GUNDAM kit you intend to use showing that it is brand new/unbuilt or only snap built with no extra work yet. In the photo, also include a HANDWRITTEN note with your name, country, and date.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email of your verification within one week and will be required to pay the $12 registration fee before submitting your entry.
- [SUBMISSION] Once you’ve received the verification confirmation AND paid the registration fee, reply [in the same email chain] with your finished photos. Submit TEN (10) photos (exactly) finished photos of your build no later than 9/30/21 11:59pm est. Your ten images should include every angle of the kit, full body, and close up.
- Once your final entry is received you’ll once again receive a submission confirmation email. BEST OF LUCK!
(Disclaimer: GUNNZO reserves the right to refuse and/or disqualify any entry that does not meet the criteria of this contest.)
Finish (Painting/Completed) = 1-5 Points
Creativity (Colors/Mods/Add-ons/etc) = 1-5 Points
Build (No seam lines/No nub marks/etc) = 1-5 Points
Photography (Posing/Lighting/etc) = 1-5 Points
TOTAL: 20 POINTS
Happy building and keep Shining!! - GUNNZO Team