• Keep out of reach of children; Not intended for use by children age 16 and under.
  • Avoid contact with heat, sparks, hot surfaces, open flames, and other ignition sources; Vapor may ignite explosively.
  • Wear a mask, safety splash goggles, and safety gloves when handling; Avoid direct skin contact.
  • In case of direct skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water; In case of direct eye contact, wash immediately with lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes.
  • Use with adequate ventilation; To avoid breathing vapors, open windows and doors or use other means, such as an exhaust fan, to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying; If you experience eye watering, headache, or dizziness, increase fresh air, wear respiratory protection (NIOSH/MSHA TC23C or equivalent), or leave the area; If any other problems should arise, please consult a physician.
  • Danger: Harmful or fatal if swallowed; Do not induce vomiting. Call Poison Control Center or a physician immediately for more first aid information.
  • Seal lid tightly to keep leftover paint, and keep in a cool place without direct sunlight.
  • Please throw away after all contents of the bottle have been used.
  • Do not use for other purposes



This is a flammable liquid possibly addictive organic solvent. Please be careful when handling to prevent possible fires and addictions to the substance.

This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause
cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.