- The line chisel is a precision cutting tool dedicated for chiseling lines.
- Since the cutting edge is convex, this can be used to chisel easily to make thin grooves with uniform width.
- The product is adequate for line chiseling on vehicles, aircraft, and deck of ship.
- Since the blade is detachable, it can be replaced, according to the application, with a different sized one that is sold separately.
- In the main body, a general-purpose 0.3 mm blade is included.
- Method of use
- The cutting edge is attached to the other side of the flat surface of grip.
- Put the blade against the part to be carved at a right angle and pull to your side to carve.
- Adjust the depth of groove to be carved by controlling the force to put the blade.
- Viewing from the side, the adequate angle between the surface of part and the grip is 45 to 60 degrees.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.